After two roller coaster years post the COVID-19 pandemic, 2022 turned out to be a year of recovery and expansion for several businesses. This year, team OnBlick spent a great deal of time enhancing our product, so our customers would get the best-in-class services. We continued to focus on the features that mattered the most and offered the best customer experience.
As we prepare to enter 2023, we thought it would be a good opportunity to look back on the achievements of this year. Some of the highlights include:
At OnBlick, our teams have been working hard to come up with innovative and efficient solutions. We have made numerous updates and changes to meet the needs of our customers. Some of the major features we introduced in 2022 are as follows:
• HR - Accessibility & Permissions Control: This allows the admin to control the accessibility of their HRs. They can enable/disable the permission for the feature sets based on the requirement of HRs. Also, advanced permissions ensure that critical information like SSN, wage rates, bill rates and work location are hidden.
• Timesheets-DCAA Compliance: Employees would be directed to follow the required norms if the employer opts for DCAA compliance. The user will be able to generate DCAA reports for each activity. Besides this, we have enhanced the verification and review of timesheets from third-party approvers and settings to manage the permission to edit the timesheet once approved.
• Concurrent H-1B: Addition of new work authorization visa type for employees who work under two employers simultaneously. HR gets to perform all activities like onboarding, initiating H-1B, and maintaining I-9 for this work authorization in the system.
• Birthday & Anniversary Notifications: Employer gets notified about their employees’ upcoming birthdays and work anniversaries in the dashboard for the ongoing month. They can maintain customized birthday and anniversary templates. They have the option to manually wish each employee or enable the system’s auto-wish functionality, which would trigger the email to the employees when the actual day arrives.
• ISO 27001 & SOC2 Certification: OnBlick has been certified as an ISO 27001-compliant organization besides being Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type II compliant. Compliance with the ISO 27001 certification assures that our business controls and management processes are adequate to protect our client information against security threats.
• I-539 & I-539A Enhancements: HR can complete Forms I-539 and I-539 A for their employees’ dependents using the OnBlick platform.
• Leave Management Enhancements: Option to add half-day leaves, accrual type calculation based on the employment start date.
• Request/Initiate all docs in one go from Personnel File: The user can initiate and request documents by selecting everything at a time.
• QuickBooks Integration Enhancements: Invoice generation flow for overtime hours of employees.
• Tasks Management Enhancements: HR/Supervisor can assign multiple tasks to multiple employees simultaneously.
• Update on HR Notifications: HR gets notified whenever an employee updates any data from their personnel file.
• I-9 Enhancements: Minor enhancements & flow stabilization for Form I-9 Section 2 and Section 3.
If you haven’t had a chance to check out some of the features or updates mentioned above, don’t hesitate to reach out to our exceptional customer support team at email@example.com. They are always happy to help and answer any questions you may have. Whether you are a current customer or someone considering using our service, our customer support team is dedicated to ensuring you have a positive experience with OnBlick
This year, our valued customers left OnBlick 95 reviews on the popular business software review website, G2. These numbers manifest the top-notch customer support and services our customers receive. Their positive words indicating contentment bring us joy, and their constructive feedback encourages us to improve OnBlick each year. We always take cues from our customers’ suggestions, so the services delivered align with their latest requirements.
OnBlick has yet again been recognized for its exemplary efforts and quality customer service. The same is reflected in the ratings, reviews and awards we have received from the platforms G2 and Capterra. We have been featured by Capterra as the Emerging Favourite Onboarding Software. Our average rating on the platform has consistently been 4.5 out of 5.
OnBlick won a total of 35 badges from G2 in the year 2022. We retained our #1 position in the HR compliance category and thus claimed the ‘Leader’ badge. We were also rewarded with the Best Relationship, High Performer, Users Love Us, and High Performer Mid-Market awards, among others. We are overwhelmed by the tremendous response and support we have received from our customers this year.
As we close out 2022, we want to reassure you that we have many exciting plans in store to help drive the growth of your business in the coming year. To the valued and loyal customers of OnBlick, we express our sincere gratitude for your support and look forward to your continued collaboration.
We are excited to see what we will accomplish together in 2023 and wish you and your loved ones a prosperous new year.
The OnBlick family is dedicated to helping you achieve your goals, and we are confident that with your support, we will continue to thrive and grow together. Thank you for choosing OnBlick, and we wish you another year of success and growth.