WebSphere Commerce System Admin
Austin, TX. Posted 01-04-18
Resource Informatics Group Inc
8 - 20 Years
Corp To Corp
Position: WebSphere Commerce System Admin
Duration: 6 months (possible extensions)
Location: Austin, TX
Rate: $market All Inclusive
- At least 5 years’ experience developing WebSphere Commerce solutions in both B2C and B2B capacities.
- Experience using the Agile (Scrum) development methodology in fast paced environment.
- Deep hands-on experience in WebSphere Commerce subsystems - Catalog Management, Order Management, Member Management Sub-system, Solr Search engine, etc.
- Strong understanding of the WCS run-time framework, Struts, front-end components, WCS tag libraries, WCS EJB, and Web Services.
- Strong knowledge of web application development using enterprise Java technologies and frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of specific Java technologies including JSP, JSTL, JDBC, Struts, and JAXB is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, in a fast-paced environment, and manage workload prioritization to deliver high quality work products on time with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills with the ability to handle conflict and to work with a distributed team.
- Ability to create business requirements documentation as needed.
- Ability to convert business requirements into detailed system design and technical specifications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of self-motivation and initiative, and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and quickly acquire proficiency with new skills.