Voice Network Analyst
Minneapolis, MN. Posted 17 days ago
We are looking for Voice Network Analyst for our client in Minneapolis, MN. This is with our direct customer. Prefer locals or someone willing to relocate. I have posted required skills for this opportunity. Please do review and let me know your thoughts. Thank you.
Position: Voice Network Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 6+ months
· The analyst role is extremely customer facing and works directly with the customer on site build.
· Responsible for the build out of telephone, voicemail and hunt groups. They also complete requests for bulk load Jabber and WebEx accounts.
· Responsible for deploying Telephony (Voice) capabilities across the organization, including Real Estate and Mergers and Acquisitions.
· Work with 3rd party vendors for deployment/testing, and Communications team coordinating with Acquired Entity, to ensure migrations meet customer expectations and ensure minimal disruptions to acquired entity.
· Will be a part of a team that works with many other people outside of the team.
· Must be proficient with MS products, Cisco Call Manager, and have knowledge of Agile Principles.
· Office hours will be 8-5 with the exception of some evening's and weekends depending on migration requests.
- Call Manager
- Cup Servers/CCMCIP
- IP Telephony (IPT) Background,
- Ability to be productive on a virtual team
- CallManager User Page
Ability to manage time and work on several different items, and communicate effectively with customers
Informa-cast, Service Now