Voice Network Analyst
Minneapolis, MN. Posted 5 months ago
We are looking for Voice Network Analyst for our client in Minneapolis, MN. This is with our direct customer. Prefer locals or someone willing to relocate. I have posted required skills for this opportunity. Please do review and let me know your thoughts. Thank you.
Position: Voice Network Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 6+ months
· The analyst role is extremely customer facing and works directly with the customer on site build.
· Responsible for the build out of telephone, voicemail and hunt groups. They also complete requests for bulk load Jabber and WebEx accounts.
· Responsible for deploying Telephony (Voice) capabilities across the organization, including Real Estate and Mergers and Acquisitions.
· Work with 3rd party vendors for deployment/testing, and Communications team coordinating with Acquired Entity, to ensure migrations meet customer expectations and ensure minimal disruptions to acquired entity.
· Will be a part of a team that works with many other people outside of the team.
· Must be proficient with MS products, Cisco Call Manager, and have knowledge of Agile Principles.
· Office hours will be 8-5 with the exception of some evening's and weekends depending on migration requests.
- Call Manager
- Cup Servers/CCMCIP
- IP Telephony (IPT) Background,
- Ability to be productive on a virtual team
- CallManager User Page
Ability to manage time and work on several different items, and communicate effectively with customers
Informa-cast, Service Now