Middleburg Heights, OH
You will be part of a newly formed team that will work on a new product for Quadax, which will form the basis of our new suite of products. This role will require you to collaborate with Product Management and Systems Development to define a consistent user experience across a variety of applications. You will create UI designs and prototypes based on requirements from clients, understanding user's behavior, and development constraints, while shaping product behavior based on understanding of user needs and business objectives. Ultimately, you will create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
Responsibilities for UI/UX Developer:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Design and prototype design ideas, developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to delivery
- Create storyboards, user flows, and wireframes to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conduct user research and user feedback studies to improve usability
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines and best practices
- Maintain our UI guidelines to ensure a consistent look and feel throughout the application.
- Advise other engineers on UI implementation best practices.
- Provide guidance on improving browser performance and rendering time.
- Perform user research and testing.
- Participate in the development of UI/UX.
Qualifications for UI/UX Developer:
- BS/MS in HCI or another related major
- 4+ years of professional UI/UX, HCI experience
- Proficient in a visual design tool (wire frames, prototypes)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Solid understanding of User Experience principles
- Good knowledge of UI patterns
- Experience in web UI accessibility design
- Being aware of latest design trends and evolving technologies
- Experience in responsive design
- Understanding possibilities and limitations of web UI technologies
- Able to provide reasoning of design decisions
- Strong customer focus and a clear vision of what determines a successful solution for the customer
- Experience with major web JS frameworks such as Angular and Bootstrap.
Benefits for UI/UX Developer:
- Variety of health insurance options
- 20 days PTO (pro-rated year one)
- Flexible scheduling
- Business casual environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Middleburg Heights, OH