Sr QA Automation Tester
St. Louis, MO
Job Title: Sr QA Automation Tester (who can go to in-person interview, St Louis, MO)
Job Location: 300 Carnegie Center Drive, St Louis, MO
Job Description :
Key Skills: Selenium, Automation, SOAP UI Testing
The Quality Assurance & Testing Team is a dedicated resource that provides release test planning and release test execution services for Emerging Payments applications (MasterPass).
- Lead complex initiatives and projects by utilizing experience gained testing web services, APIs, and front-end applications.
- Provides information about budget, timeline, and participation for large, enterprise projects, and communicates regularly with upper level management to assess the status of the quality assurance/quality control environment.
- Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
- Do you want to be a part of a collaborative environment?
- Are you motivated to stay on cutting edge of technology?
- Coordinate and participate in the review and testing activities to ensure the quality and functionality of assigned Client developed systems.
- Assist project team in identifying and monitoring project testing risks and issues.
- Perform automated and manual testing and validate results to confirm adherence and conformance to installation standards and methodologies.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with Development Leads, Project Manager and Senior Management throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Adhere to and enforce consistent company and department testing standards and procedures.
- Ability to coordinate and interact across multiple departments.
- Review project test and implementation schedules. Monitor, document, and report the current status of projects.
- Participate in review of project deliverables.
- Actively participate in all aspects of the Agile process to include story pointing, attending elaboration sessions and creating acceptance criteria.
- Manage defect resolution process and support outside testing environments such as TCOE.
Min Education: Bachelor’s in any area.
Job Type: Contract
- Selenium: 6 years
- SOAP UI Testing: 5 years
- St. Louis, MO