Sr. Project Manager
Long Island, NY. Posted 06-25-18
I am currently looking for a Sr. PM with PMP certification for a client in Long Island, NY.
In the meantime, the project is within the Infrastructure team and they will be deployed at time of onboarding to roll out/migrate Office 365 from on premise to cloud.
Here are some notes from the Hiring Manager:
- Experience rolling out Exchange, Microsoft products at Enterprise, large complex environment with 86K users/mail boxes
- Extremely strong communication both in written and verbal, highly adept and self sufficient in leading group discussions and facilitating/leading meetings with team and Sr. Management
- Knowledge of subject matter
- Experience working with vendors, know what to ask, what to communicate, explain what they need from the vendor
- Experience working with Sr. Managers, know what to ask, what to communicate, explain what they need.
- Hands on experience with Agile methodology
- Strong sense of responsibility, ownership of project, project champion
- Understands and exhibits sense of urgency.
- Ability to work with leadership.
- Other projects down the road is roll out of One Drive, One Note etc.