Sr. .NET/SQL Application Engineer Contractor
.NET Senior Engineer, Application Development (6+ month Contractor)
Location: Whippany, NJ
Strong/ Recent. .Net Experience
A strong front and back-end background (Full-stack) along with a web services background.
Strong SQL Server skills.
With the tremendous growth in all business lines and integration of two acquisitions continue we are looking to hire a seasoned Application Development contractor on our Technology teams.
The selected candidate will work on web applications, client applications, and web services. We are seeking candidates that have a strong programming experience, excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to translate business needs into software features. As a new member of the development team up to 50% of the candidate's time will be spent writing code that automates test cases. The other 50% of the candidate's time will be spent developing new products that support the business. As the candidate gains experience the position may transition to 100% new product development.
- Participate in the full project lifecycle including gathering requirements, system design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support of applications.
- Follow standard methodologies and Agile practices to produce high-quality applications in an efficient manner
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- 2+ years' experience working with .NET
- Strong OO programming experience
- MVC and/or Web API experience
- Candidate must be able to contribute in all layers of technical design, development, testing, implementation, and support
- Experience designing, developing and supporting applications
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work within an Agile team environment