Sr. Java Developer
Baltimore, MD. Posted 0 minutes ago
Hope you are doing great today..!!
Please find the below requirement and let me know your availability.
If you available and interested for this position please send your updated word format resume along with best rate and availability time to the project.
Please don’t hesitate to forward this mail to your friends.
Also let us know:
- Total years of experience :
- Visa status :
- Current pay rate/ Salary :
- Expected rate per hour/ Salary :
- Current location :
- Interest in W2:
Job Title: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Baltimore, MD
Duration: Long term
US Citizen, Green Card Only
Basic Qualifications for a Software Developer Analyst 5:
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
· Bachelor’s Degree and 14 years of relevant work experience, Master’s Degree and 12 years of relevant work experience , or 18 years of experience as a Developer in development environment (such as Java/J2EE) in lieu of a degree
· Minimum of 8 years of experience with Java or J2EE
· Minimum of 5 years of experience utilizing one or more of the following: JEE Security, Java Batch, and EJBRoles
· 3 year of experience writing complex SQL queries
· Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Project, MS Power Point, and MS Visio
· Must be US Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident (green card holder)
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Public Trust clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
· Experience with relational database systems including PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, and DB2; and writing complex SQL queries
· Development, design and production support experience
· Ability to contribute to design and architecture discussions
· Experience in creating design/technical documentation
· Experience in different application servers
· Experience in developing Design patterns and UMLs
· Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology and tools (such as Version One, Rally, or JIRA)
· Proficient in Extensible Markup Language (XML) and SharePoint
· Extensive knowledge of SOA principle, design patterns, application and integration architectures.
· Extensive experience in Object Relational Mapping technologies like JPA/Hibernate in web service technologies
· Extensive experience with Unit Testing using JUnit
Thanks and Regards,
Talent Acquisition Specialist
American Software Resources, Inc.
4 Brower Avenue, Suite 4
Woodmere, NY 11598
Tel: Desk (732) 516-9262 || 315-825-0795