Sr .Net developer
Ann Arbor, MI. Posted 2 years ago
Hope you are doing well.
This is the urgent requirement, Please share your updated profile ASAP.
Title: Sr .Net developer
Must have attend Phone then in-person
XAML experience. UWP a plus
React.js a plus
• Proficient in developing efficient, service-oriented applications, with in-depth knowledge of HTTP, REST and JSON. Experience with JSON+API is a plus.
• Experience with ASP.NET Web API, Caste Windsor and NHibernate, or similar, are required.
• Experience with event-driven/message-based, service-oriented development.
• Solid foundation in computer science, with competencies in design patterns, data structures, algorithms and software design.
• Software development and testing experience using .NET, C# and SQL.
• Prior exposure to messaging platforms such as message brokers and service busses as well as protocols like AMQP and MQTT.
• Basic understanding of security standards such as OAuth, SAML and WS-Security.
• Experience with large systems software design, development, deployment and support.
• International software development experience (multi-lingual, multi-currency, geographic and locale awareness).
• 3+ years of experience developing using.NET technologies. Experience developing application with Java is a plus.
• 3+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server development.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, computer engineering or equivalent experience.
• Working knowledge of such platforms as Windows, UNIX, and Linux.
• Proficient at using code profiling and debugging tools.
• Understanding of different phases of software development life cycle.
• Passion for learning new or evolving technologies.
• Strong conceptual thinking.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills with both non-technical & technical co-workers.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Agile project management experience.
Notes about the Req:
Specialist – .NET Development is an experienced .NET developer targeting the .NET 4.5+ platform and C#. As a senior specialist, you are responsible for working with a team of highly talented developers, leading by example and working with the Solution/Lead Architect and other team leads to design solutions, select libraries and frameworks as well as establish best-practices for Cleint’s global solutions. Expertise in the .NET Framework and design patterns as well as knowledge of libraries and frameworks is extremely important.
- Work with the team to develop next-generation commerce applications using .NET, C# and SQL. Responsible for segments or phases of broader and more complex aspects of projects with a global focus on development.
- Understand, identify and implement reusable code in an object oriented fashion.
- Apply advanced object-oriented and service-oriented design skills when implementing features
- Rapidly prototype new ideas and concepts.
- Lead the transition of developed applications and systems into testing and production phases for all front end web development work.
- Support all production applications that the team is responsible for developing.
- Maintain the release management cycle as well as the software development environments
- Analyze and recommend solutions to programming issues, defects and bugs as assigned or encountered.
- Keep in touch with the latest .NET technology and service-oriented techniques and continues to develop his/her technical skills.
- Collaborate with the project team and is willing to be flexible to achieve team goals.
- Ownership mentality while maintaining a team focus
- Learn and employ knowledge of the business segment targeted by the software application.
- Work with Client’s support personnel to ensure they have a clear understanding of existing or upcoming functionality, prior to it being deployed/rolled-out.
- Follow industry standards, patterns and best practices for service and .NET development in implementing business logic.
- Work closely with the team to ensure they are effectively writing, modifying and debugging solution code.
- Review code and perform an adequate level of unit, functional and integrated testing to ensure quality standards are attained.
- Check work for acceptability and conformance with standards.
- Assist team lead in building, deploying and releasing application builds.
(20%) Planning, Design & Architecture
- Analyze the functional requirements and designs and implement them into software modules, clarify scope and breadth of work tasks with business analysts and product managers.
- Participate in project planning, estimation, standup and status meetings as appropriate.
- Assist other developers in producing the relevant artifacts for the project.
- Identify product or process related development issues and provide constructive feedback to the Manager of Development as well as the Technical Delivery Manager.
- Translate the detail design to perform programming tasks to complete the project as required with some supervision.
- Schedule, organize and complete work in accordance with deadlines.
Thanks and Regards,
American Software Resources, Inc.
4 Brower Avenue, Suite 4
Woodmere, NY 11598
Tel: Desk (732) 516-9262