Data Analytics Specialist (Pharma)
Career Developers, Inc.
$85,000.00 - $100,000.00 /Year
4 Year Degree
2 to 3 years
Data Analytics Specialist (Pharma)
Location: Whippany, NJ
- Must come out of a top US School with a Major in Analytics/Strategy/Statistics.
- This is a Client Facing role providing Creative & Data Driven Solutions where Analysis, Modeling and Strategic Sales Support in Health & Life Sciences is essential.
- As a strategist, you will apply your analytic skills and business acumen to influence Senior Leaders at top U.S. Pharmaceutical Manufacturer clients. Shaping the approach of clients and internal teams to high-impact problems, you will combine deep understanding of our customer's business goals with industry best practices and company solutions.
- You will be hands-on structuring, communicating, testing and delivering data-driven insights and models to improve customer success by leveraging proprietary data derived from 2 billion annual prescription transactions from 190 million patients.
- In addition to advisory projects, you will have a highly visible role providing named support to key accounts delivering enterprise training, pro-active support and building professional relationships to sustain and grow our business relationships.
- Finally, as a member of our broader Analytics organization, you will collaborate with our Analytics Product and Operations teams to deliver and continuously improve capabilities.
- Consulting and Insight Delivery - Work directly with clients to ideate, scope, structure and deliver analytics which solve client business problems.
- Analysis, Modeling and Digging - Access data through "enterprise data warehouse " and external market research sources such as IQVIA.
- Strategic Sales Support - Leverage expertise and professional relationships to assist new business development, product upsell/cross-sell and customer onboarding & training.
- Analytics Best Practices Development - Learn the full breadth of our product line solutions, contribute new best practices to our knowledge base, help recruit and train new peers in Analytics.
- Analytical Problem-Solver - Decomposes problems into drivers, tests hypotheses with data, critically assesses assumptions and data quality, applies technology to make analysis scalable.
- Sparks and Drives Change - Ability to influence with outstanding presentation skills and drive change through elegant scalable solutions.
- Client Empathy and Commercial Instincts - Respects and advocates for our customers.
- Best and Brightest with Growth, Learning & Teaching Orientation - Outstanding educational achievements or comparable real-world experiences in learning aptitude, drive to win and humility to learn.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- 2 to 3 years' experience in a World-Class Customer Success or Analytics team.
- Working knowledge of health & life sciences industry either directly or via enterprise technology, management consulting, investment banking, agency and/or market research.
- At least 1 year in a customer-facing role.
- BS/BA degree in relevant quantitative discipline with a strong academic record.
- Develops creative data-driven, industry-relevant solutions to customer's evolving business needs.
- Analytical presentation skills and customer orientation.
- Rigor & accuracy testing hypotheses using standard and developed data and models as well as SQL, Excel and pre-defined scripts.
- Selling to pharmaceutical brand and/or market access managers.
- Programming scripting languages (VBA, Python, R or SAS) or business intelligence (PowerBI, Tableau, etc) a plus.
- Applying Economics pricing theory in affordability, couponing or revenue & yield management.
- Excellent communication skills with PowerPoint, data visualization and verbal.
Travel or Physical Requirements:
- Blue Bell, PA or Whippany, NJ office
- Willingness to travel 10-20% of the time for customer meetings and collaboration at other office locations