Software Engineer with Pentaho/Devops Skills
Santa Clara CA.. Posted 2 years ago
Title:-Software Engineer with Pentaho/Devops Skills.
Location:- Santa Clara CA.
As a senior software developer engineer at HDS, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
Key skills include
- Excellent initiative and motivation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and drive problems to a solution with minimum of oversight
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team
- Experience in Pentaho would be a great plus
- 10+ years of software development work experience.
- 5+ years of work experience on leading technical roles.
- DevOps Experience is also great to have
- Deep knowledge of best software engineering practices.
- Solid coding experience in Java and Python.