Los Angeles, CA. Posted 8 months ago
We have an Immediate SOA Lead Opening One of Our Client, Los Angeles, CA....
Position : SOA Lead
Experience : 10+years
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Hire Type : C2C
Visa Status : H1B / GC / USC & H4EAD
Pay Rate : DOE
Will have to design and build LA Care"s SOA architecture under the direction of the Lead SOA Architect. L.A. Care"s systems have largely grown up from a small-shop perspective to an environment requiring high availability, accessibility, ease of use, technological sophistication, reliability in handling large data volumes, and large user base. Important integration between and among technology layers is vital to maintaining accurate , timely and robust service delivery to our members and providers. Working closely with the business, application and IT infrastructure teams, the Architect Integration Engineer will analyze business and technical problems and develop the appropriate the SOA/BPEL/BAM framework to incorporate Master Data, event driven and batch processing entities to the master service bus.The ideal candidate would be an excellent communicator and relationship builder, with the ability to discuss and understand HealthCare business partners across all operations. This person must be well organized, flexible, motivated and enjoy the challenges of supporting a complex, changing environment, with attention to detail, at times under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient. The ideal candidate will build relationships throughout business units, our customers, and their teams to ensure that the services provided are of exceptional quality.
Standard Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop SOA integration and Business Workflow architecture to meet the business needs of the company by working closely with key stakeholders and partners.
· Support in-house development teams to implement SOA solutions Responsible for providing technical and management guidance to all departments and works closely with development teams to ensure compliance.
· Supports the creation of roadmap documents, architectural documents, process documents, standards documents and governance documents.
· Collaborates with program-level architects across the organization on the details of the systems architecture for their particular domain.
· Work closely with IT functional areas to identify and resolve integration and workflow considerations and issues. Responsible for assisting with the overall system design and architecture.
· Responsible for providing EA support to the Development department and Enterprise Architecture team.
· Work with other architects around business, data, systems, and security needs and how applications best participate in the overall enterprise architecture.
· Integrate IT Solutions into a common SOA/BPEL/BAM bus framework. Enforce standards around systems technology stacks and mechanisms for governing cloud-based infrastructure.
Preferred Degree: Master’s Degree
Required Major: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Adm. or related field
Major: Bachelor’s Degree in Business I.T. or related field
Years of Direct/Relevant Experience Required: 7 to 10 years of experience
Describe the types of previous job experience required:
• Bachelor"s degree in IT or related major. (Master’s degree preferred)
• 10 years of experience in design and implementation of Java JSP applications, ORACLE/PL/SQL and SQL Server Batch processes.
• 5 years of experience designing and building solutions with ORACLE SOA suite (ESB/BPEL/SOA/BAM).
• Strong experience of managing advanced technical resources.
• Strong experience implementing MDM in a SOA architecture.
• Strong understanding of process and queueing design patterns.
• Demonstrated experience designing and building enterprise level canonical models.
• Experience in multiple database platforms, including NoSQL, SQL Server and Oracle.
• Experience working with end users to gather requirements and build technical solutions from concept to implementation.
• Previous healthcare experience is preferred.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical ability.A41