Share point Developer
Fairfax, VA. Posted 3 months ago
an experienced SharePoint developer interested in making an impact with clients leveraging SharePoint.
· Understanding of SharePoint architecture, applications, and deployment
· Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing
· Understanding of usability and navigation techniques
· Recognizes that performance is just as important as the visuals.
· Must have minimum of 2 years SharePoint out of the box and custom development experience in SharePoint 2013/2016
· Must have 2 to 4 years of .NET development experience
· Must be knowledgeable about Content Types, Master pages, page layouts, Webparts, Custom Web parts, Workflows, InfoPath
· Must be knowledgeable about HTML5, CSS and tools to debug, fix and provide minimal support on front-end.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and co-workers.
· Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
It’s a plus if:
· You have knowledge about SharePoint Administration and basics of windows server, active directory
· You have knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and above
· You have knowledge of Microsoft Azure
· You participate in industry user groups/attend conferences to keep up to speed with the latest.