Senior SAP CRM CIC Consultant
Somerville, NJ. Posted 2 years ago
Senior SAP CRM CIC (Customer Interaction Center) Consultant
Location: Somerset, NJ
Duration: 6 months (to start)
Preferring locals/no expenses paid
Rate: All-inclusive rate
Our client is looking for a Senior SAP CRM consultant to support an upgrade and possible re-install of CRM-CIC.
- Deep understanding of account and contact management and interaction records within a call center environment. Understanding of call center processes for customer service.
- At least 7 years of hands on experience in SAP CRM (7.0 EHP4 and 5.0) – with at least five years on CRM Interaction Center.
- 3 - 5 Full Life Cycle SAP CRM Implementation experience and 2 CRM upgrade experience – preferably from CRM 5.0 to 7.0, which includes CRM Interaction center.
- Ability to completely configure UI framework and Interaction center web client. Some key examples include Agent Inbox, email integration using ERMS (Email Response Management System), Inbound Email processing, Business Roles, Custom Screens (AET Tool), Navigation Bar Profile, Technical Profile, Role Config key, Work Centers, Transaction Launchers etc. Transaction launcher is being used for ECC order management, quotation management and dispute case management, and MDM account request.
- Ability to configure and perform all CTI integration and configuration work.
- Ability to configure elaborate Categorization schema (IMG and UI)
- Basic configuration skills of org structure, transaction type, Partner determination, text determination, action profile, date management etc.
- Basic Knowledge of CRM middleware
- Creating and writing detailed functional specifications for CRM 7.0 from older versions of functional specifications of CRM 5.0 – this will be a core requirement
- Ability to work closely with developers (nice to have – web client UI debugging skills in BSP)
- Knowledge of System tools – JIRA, HPQC, Solution manager - Charm
- IT professional with at least ten years of experience