Senior SAP Analyst
North Chicago, IL, USA
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Senior SAP Analyst in North Chicago, IL. The Senior SAP Analyst would be working for a Fortune 10 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week and benefits are available after 90 days.
Senior SAP Analyst Job Description:
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
- Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Software Proficiency Requirements
- SAP Ariba experience (specifically on Procure to Pay) and/or Supplier Lifecycle required. Experience with SAP ECC and/or SAP SRM.
- SAP ARIBA
- SAP ECC
- SAP SRM
- Ariba Buying & Invoicing
- Ariba Guided Buying
- Ariba Spot Buy
- Ariba Supplier Management
- Ariba Supplier Risk
Senior SAP Analyst Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- 4-7 years' related experience
If you think this Senior SAP Analyst position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
(877) 782-3334 ext. 269