Senior PeopleSoft Functional Systems Analyst
Eden Prairie, MN. Posted just now
Job Title: Senior PeopleSoft Functional Systems Analyst
Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Duration: 6+ months
Prefer locals or candidates that can go in for a f2f interview.
- Customer-facing Subject Matter Expert consulting skillset on PeopleSoft financials (GL, AM/FA and AP) capabilities, enhancement design and workload estimation in partnership with senior developers, customer presence and walkthrough of solutions and options, leading developer and analysts in full SDLC of customer requests. System and User Acceptance testing leadership and execution, production troubleshooting and issue resolution
What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily responsibilities?
- PeopleSoft Financials (GL, AP, AM, PO) version 9.2, Application Designer, BI Publisher, UltraEdit, Toad
What skills/attributes are a must have?
- PeopleSoft FSMC expert level functional-technical skillset
- Customer facilitation, communication, and presentation presence
- Big Picture functional and business process knowledge
What skills/attributes are nice to have?
- Prior development skills