Senior .Net Developer - must be willing to work on our W2
Pasadena, CA. Posted 14 days ago
We have a new need with our client in CA. Candidate must have extensive hands on experience Developing/Building web/REST API’s from the ground up!!!! Multiple Spots!!!! Let me know your interest. Thank you !!
Role: Senior .Net Developer
Location: Pasadena CA
Rate: $market All Inclusive
2) Rest/Web API (Develop/Build from ground up)
3) Design Patterns, Databases
4) Entity Framework
- Gathers, verifies, and educates others on technical requirements
- Develops technical designs for self and others as required
- Discovers and shares lessons learned and best practices
- Documents and updates new and existing documentation with latest learnings
- Mentors and trains others
- Learns from other teams and shares within own team
- Authors programming tasks for a user story or complete feature set
- Breaks down epics spanning multiple code modules into self-contained user stories
- Debugs code across n-tiers of code
- Implements unit testing within own code.
- Leads peer code reviews
- Leads effort to drive overall code testability
- May provide guidance and training to enable other team members to meet/exceed expectations.
- Establishes project plans for projects of moderate scope.
- Works on multiple projects concurrently.
- Establishes on-time and on-budget project goals.
- Maintains status of project and monitors activities of team members.
- Works across teams to achieve group goals.
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Participates in user/external group discussions.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Contributes to improving processes and tools that relate to the teams execution and overall productivity
- Familiar with and contributes to engineering best practicesSkills/Experience:Bachelors degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 8 years of software development experience
- At least 5 years of experience with Microsoft .NET and C# programming.
- At least 5 years of experience with SQL Server or other RDMS. Knowledge of NonSQL databases is a plus.
- Experience with SOAP and Restful services.
- Experience with WCF and ASP.NET WebAPI.
- Experience with applying design patterns in practice.
- Experience with multi-threading.( A Plus)
- Familiar with engineering best practices.
- Able to implement new features spanning n-tiers of code with minimal supervision
- Comprehensive understanding of Agile scrum development process