Senior IT Project Manager
Velocity Staff, Inc. is working with our end client located in Overland Park, KS to identify a Senior IT Project Manager with strong Agile experience to join their team on a 12-month contract for hire opportunity. The Senior IT Project Manager will work with internal stakeholders, technical team members, third party platform providers as well as additional third-party components to drive new Global OTT (SVOD, TVOD and AVOD) projects and services for our end client. Successful candidates need experience project managing end- to-end OTT solutions involving streaming video, web commerce, user services, security, video advertising, content management, client platforms, and personalization.
- Build a deep understanding of the business and technical strategy surrounding the launch of a new product offering.
- Develop solid project plans that map time and financial resources to the granular features of software, hardware and resource requirements.
- Execute strong budget management expertise.
- Perform issue tracking and reporting as well as anticipate and mitigate potential risks.
- Communicate effectively across stakeholders including 3rd party vendors, IT, QA and Executive Team members.
- Continuously update assumptions to ensure accuracy as the product evolves.
- Work with IT, Marketing and Finance to build reliable project milestones and manage requirements.
- Possess the ability to clearly convey scoping assumptions and conclusions to senior management.
- Minimum of 8 years of previous experience as a Project Manager.
- Proven experience in project planning and management, and presentation creation.
- Highly organized and able to track multiple deliverables across projects and resources.
- Strong Agile background, preference towards lean/continuous flow process vs. scrum.
- Experience managing and using Kanban boards.
- Ability to lead agile ceremonies.
- Full SDLC understanding.
- Ability to forge relationships with business and technical teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PMP highly preferred.