Senior .Net Developer on W2 - no H1B
Our client is seeking several .Net Developers for a high-visibility, 3 year contract role in Charlotte NC.
- Develops, designs, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications with strong abilities in .Net, C#, and SQL Server.
- Performs code reviews.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications.
- May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives and serves as a fully seasoned technical resource.
- Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team. May have responsibility for a project budget.
- Will work in a team of local and remote developers in a Scrum team(s)
- Must be able to accept W2 employment opportunities (no C2C arrangements) and no H1B candidates
- Typically requires 5+ years of experience.
- Ability to quickly analyze, design and develop Microsoft based applications.
- Experience with Visual Studio and.NET framework
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as Angular
- Ability to build Windows services, WCF services, and web applications using C#
- Advanced MS SQL Server skills
- Experience with Kendo UI
- Experience with delegates, thread management, multi-threading using Parallel libraries
- Solid understanding of object oriented principles and object oriented design patterns
- Able to build service oriented applications, n-tier architecture, web services, and consume web services (SOAP and REST)
- Experience with big data tools such as Hadoop
- Ability to work with customers to develop requirements and design solutions
- Experience with TFS and MSbuild
- Experience with P/Invoke, NativeMethods, and c++
- Experience with ASP.NET, MVC
- Experience with TDD, and Unit Tests
- Experience with client-side development using custom JS, jQuery or other AJAX libraries
- Knowledge of Scrum, Agile SDLC
- Knowledge of HTML5 frameworks
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $55.00 to $57.00 /hour
- .NET: 5 years (Preferred)
- Kendo UI: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)