Senior Adobe Business Analyst
Charlotte, NC. Posted 7 months ago
Senior Adobe BA
The role of the Business Analyst is to facilitate the requirements and development of customer-facing Adobe Experience Cloud web solutions and specifically Adobe Campaign. This position is ideal for a collaborative and creative individual who facilitates the design of web solutions. The Business Analyst is an integral part of the Product or Business Analyst team and acts as a bridge between the External End Users/Customers and the Software Development team.
• Build trusted client relationships through proactive account management and effective project delivery.
• Establishes knowledge of client business challenges and priorities to translate into opportunities.
• Maintains regular client communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
• Helps deliver presentations to clients and management teams.
• Contributes to project discoveries, kickoff, prepare proposals and statements of work following company standards.
• Translate client’s business needs into detailed business requirements documents, use cases and systems interaction diagrams.
• Works with customers to establish approved wireframes and mock-ups for solutions.
• Assists project team to establish high, mid, and micro level plans for project team.
• Helps to establish critical path, milestones, delivery dates, and review client deliverables to ensure they meet client acceptance criteria.
• Provides leadership throughout the lifecycles of a project, guiding the understanding the project team has through design and development to ensure project requirements are met
• Helps establish project test strategy, methodologies, test plans as well as assist with test execution.
• Instills team commitment to company delivery methodologies and practices.
• Ability to conceptualize a solution from inception to implementation
• Minimum of 2 years of experience facilitating functional requirements and Business Process Re-Design (BPR) or equivalent within new product development for a technology firm
• Experience as a Business Analyst on at least 2 major Marketing Automation projects
• Implementation or Integration experience with Adobe Campaign and Adobe Audience Manager
• Experience in product development, product lifecycle management, functional and process analysis
• Experience with Test Driven Development
• Experience with the creation and maintenance of detailed requirement and specification documentation.
• Experience with a blend of software development methods (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, XP, RUP, etc.
• Experience understanding emergent technology trends related to financial, vendor management, and workflow software solutions
• Facilitate customer meetings, resolving requirements issues, and gaining buy-in for solutions
• Ability to identify critical issues within product specifications, design, and development and establish resolutions quickly and efficiently
• Domestic travel as needed