New Orleans, LA. Posted 05-10-18
Job Description and specifications:
· Serve the role of Scrum Master as defined in the Scrum Guide
· Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
· Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization, and coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
· Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
· Certified Scrum Master.
· Experience as a Scrum Master for at least 1 years for a software development team that followed Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
· 3-5 years of professional experience working in a software development organization.
· BS in IT-related field.