SAP HANA Architect (Omaha, NE)
Touchstone ITS is a complete IT services company that architects business solutions, renders IT consulting, application outsourcing, system integration and workforce solution services to companies all across the US. We help our clients maximize ROI on their technology initiatives and IT investments with shorter delivery cycle, seamless system integration and superior support services. Touchstone helps its client to align their technology strategy with their organizational goals. Touchstone is a fun place to work, offers an environment that is highly conducive to both career and professional growth of our associates and encourages learning and adoption of the most advanced technologies. Our unique Lean just-in-time recruiting process helps our clients to reduce their talent acquisition budget by minimizing the time-to-fill, interviewed per hire and cost per hire optimizing their ROI on hiring process.
Currently we are helping one of our clients in Omaha, NE to hire a SAP HANA architect who:
- Can take ownership of the solution, develop solution strategy and drive the engagement from solution stand point independently
- Must have expert level knowledge in HANA modelling
- Must have solid experience working on BW and data migration projects
- Must have expertise in System Architecture, Monitoring and Performance Tuning
- Minimum bachelors degree with 5 years experience
- Degree in computer related subjects will be preferred
- SAP certifications will be preferred
- Strong experience with system design, operational support, hands-on implementation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of diverse community.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
- SAP HANA: 5 years