SAP Functional Analyst
SAP Functional Analyst for a project in Charlotte, NC to provide process, application and integration support for the following:
- V12 SAP SuccessFactors
- SAP Cloud
- SAP Learning
The ideal candidate will have strengths in three categories: SAP Administration, Business Analysis, and Training.
Responsibilities and Duties
Enterprise SAP Administration Responsibilities:
- Enterprise-wide administration of the Learning Management System.
- Perform solution management functions by monitoring the functionality and uses for pre-set solutions.
- Serves as lead for application administration.
- Manages software license and annual maintenance as appropriate.
- Manages problem resolution internally through a ticketing system and externally with vendor communication.
- Provides production support on the system as current staff gains skills.
Enterprise Business Analysis Responsibilities:
- Identifies, tests, and assists in code corrections and upgrades.
- Maintains hardware, software and technical documentation.
- Manages Vendor and contractor relationships.
- Provides recommendations to and advises management on strategic direction for the system.
- Oversees new feature implementations.
- Facilitates project related meetings and works with other groups to develop and maintain project charters, business case, project plan and status reports.
Enterprise Training Responsibilities:
- Executes a training curriculum for end users;
- Provides mentoring, assists with troubleshooting technical issues for domain administrators and content owners;
- Facilitates a learning community for domain administrators
- Provides business intelligence and technical support by serving as a focal point for data information requests;
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Enterprise SAP Administration: 4 years
- Enterprise Business Analysis: 4 years
- V12 SAP SuccessFactors: 4 years
- SAP Cloud: 4 years
- SAP Learning: 4 years
- eLearning Design: 1 year