SAP FICO Consultant with S/4 HANA 1610 experience
Lisle, IL. Posted 5 months ago
Role: SAP FICO Consultant with S/4 HANA 1610 experience
Location: Lisle, IL
Duration: 3 months with possibility of extension
Start date: ASAP
Visa status: GC/USC/H1B
Rate: please quote the best all-inclusive rate.
- Total 8-12 years of work experience including successful completion of minimum 3 SAP full life cycle implementations (including at least 1 S/4 HANA Implementation) in FI and CO modules using ASAP / Activate methodology covering requirement gathering and analysis, designing business blue-print, gap-fit analysis, Configuration, testing, training, data migration, rollouts and production support.
- Should have S/4 HANA 1610 experience
- Industry experience should cover manufacturing industry, hi-tech, assembly manufacturing with best practices implementation.
- Hands-on capabilities in FICO modules such as GL/AR/AP/AA/BL, CCA/IO/PCA/PA, Product Costing, credit control, dunning, inventory revaluation, Month End and Year End Closing processes in manufacturing industry.
- Expertise in Integration of FICO with other SAP modules such as MM, SD, PP, PM, CS, HCM, Payroll, etc.
- Good knowledge and experience in preparing Functional specification documents and Z developments like Reports, Conversions, User Exits, Interfaces, Workflows, etc.
- Experience in the development of Business Process model, End user training, and Documentation
- Hands on experience in various data migration techniques like LSMW, BDC, BAPI, etc.
- Working knowledge of MS office (Excel and Words), Power point Presentation
- Should have client facing experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills must
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desirable: SAP FICO Certification.