SAP ABAP JAVA Developer
The Woodlands, TX. Posted 12-06-17
Please let me know if you want to refer anybody for the following position. I can only submit 2 candidates in system so checking for referrals first.
XOM is requiring candidates to be on our w2 for now UNLESS they are a referral from an XOM consultant whom you worked with in the past and can vouch for internally.
Let me know. Thanks.
Start/End Dates: 12/25/2017 - 12/28/2018
Work Location: 1385-Hughes Landing West
Job Title: IT - Application - ABAP Developer level IV
· IT SAP ABAP/JAVA Developer with experience implementing IT solutions for a global Oil and Gas company participating on SAP coding efforts for SAP"s ECC and Business Suite Products including Interfaces, enhancements, reports, and data conversions.
· This includes creation of programs in SAP"s proprietary language - ABAP, configuration, QA, unit testing, creation and promotion of transports to acceptance and production.
· Liaison with BATCH and BASIS and Process/Project teams in support of custom built applications, business critical interfaces, problem resolution following operational failures, reviews and implements OSS notes.
· Capability to maintain in English technical design & construction documentation, and refine requirements from business end users.
· Required to have experience working with SAP ABAP Languages, SAP Workbench, ALE/IDOC/RFC system services, Authorization Checks, Dialog Programming, User Exits & Transport Workbench/ChaRM.