SAP ABAP Developer
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a SAP ABAP Developer in Waltham, Massachusetts (MA).
The ideal candidate will use their outstanding ABAP development skills to analyze, code, test, debug, implement, and maintain customizations in our SAP system. The candidate will use their communication skills to collaborate with analysts and key users to support existing applications and implement solutions that improve business processes. This role includes development for ongoing projects as well as day-to-day support of existing applications.
- At least 10 years of experience as SAP Development Workbench Specialist and Solution Architect with significant exposure to the FI, CO, AM, PS, SD, MM and PP modules and familiarity with APO, portals, and BW
- Strong expertise using ABAP, including Web Services related to Concur, Web Dynpro, BSP applications and extensions, workflow
- Excellence in developing high quality solutions that are scalable, robust, reusable, optimized for performance, well documented, and highly maintainable
- Creative solution architect who collaborates with team to design and create innovative, highly configurable solutions
- Excellent understanding of Finance, controlling, T&E and supply & demand chain processes in the Health Care, High - Tech, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing and Consumer Products industries
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.