Salesforce CPQ implementation Consultant
Washington, WA. Posted 7 months ago
Role : Salesforce CPQ implementation Consultant
Location : Washington, DC
Duration : 4-6 months contract
- You will design and implement Salesforce CPQ technology, working closely with functional specialists to develop creative business solutions for iconic brands, solving some of the most exciting problems for our clients.
- As a Salesforce CPQ technical expert, you will play an important role in the delivery of these projects, either by leading small technical work streams or integrating larger engagement teams.
You’ll also have strong Salesforce technical skills including a number of the following:
- Salesforce CPQ
- Strong CPQ implementation experience.
- Meta-data migration between SFDC Sandboxes and Production Orgs using Change Sets, Eclipse, Ant or DX tooling.
- Experience with version-control tools (e.g. Github, Sourcetree).
- Experience integrating Force.com development with modern deployment and release processes (e.g. Agile; Continuous Integration, Jenkins).
- Knowledge or experience with these would be an advantage:
- Experience implementing other CPQ technologies (Big Machines, Apttus, Cameleon).