Saas System Integration Analyst
San Ramon, CA. Posted 06-04-18
Role : System Integration Analyst
Location : San Ramon, CA
Duration : 9 Months extendable
Rate : Open
SaaS System Integration Analyst to support an enterprise wide project within the CBRES Business Unit in San Ramon, CA. The project aims to implement a new enterprise Identity & Badge Management solution to streamline badging processes for Chevron. The system will become a system of record for workforce identities that can be badged for facility access to Chevrons global sites. The new Identity & Badge Management system will be a cloud-hosted, SaaS solution integrated with On-Premise Lenel OnGuard Access Control Systems. The project is currently in Phase 2, about to move into Phase 3. The position has the potential to extend past the estimated end date for support purposes.
The contracted resource will focus on collecting and documenting detailed technical requirements, the configuration of the new Alert Enterprise Identity Management solution, configuration of badge request workflows, and integrate functionality with Chevrons existing On-premise Lenel OnGuard access control system and People data warehouses.
The contracted resource will focus on the configuration of the new Alert Enterprise Identity Management solution and integrate functionality with Chevrons existing On-premise Lenel OnGuard access control system.
- Facilitate resolution of network connectivity requirements between SaaS and On-Premise systems
- Facilitate resolution of network & application performance tuning between SaaS and On-Premise systems
- Establish single sign-on for Chevron workforce to access the SaaS solution
- Develop transactional triggers between systems
- Develop integration diagrams for all integrations & data flows
- Determine extract service for other satellite systems to consume data from the Workforce Identity system of record.
- Configure workflows, dropdowns, validations, and other business rules in the SaaS system (Alert Enterprise)
- Configure email notification functionality in SaaS system.
- Document all custom configuration.
Application Data Modeling
- Understand data within both systems and dependencies (SaaS Alert Enterprise Identity Management system and Lenel OnGuard Access Control System)
- Understand SQL Server scripting necessary for stored procedures.