RPA (Robotics Process Automation) Developer/Lead
San Jose, CA
The Association of RPA Implementers is a global community of independent Robotic Process Automation Developers. We exist to foster knowledge-sharing camaraderie, professional development, and resource sharing between our members.
We also connect companies seeking RPA implementation resources with independent RPA implementation experts, just like you. If you’re ready for your next opportunity, we’re ready to help you land it .
Our client seeks to hire RPA Certified Developers/Leads for their RPA dept .
These are permanent positions based in San Jose CA.
What You’ll Do
- Use RPA software & workflow procedures to automate processes so they are efficient, well structured, maintainable and error free
- Work with stakeholders & teams to understand technical, operational and user requirements
- Plan, analyze, design, build and test your work
- Take responsibility for automation activities including work estimation, planning, stakeholder management and project quality
- Comply with the employer’s design and coding standards, policies and procedures
- Fix bugs, reduce risk, and improve quality by working collaboratively with project team
Who You Are
- A proactive and creative problem solver with strong analytical skills
- A dedicated learner who can analyze complex requirements, and define technical/functional advanced solutions
- An excellent communicator with strong written and verbal English who has worked in multicultural environment
- 1-3 years of RPA experience (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, or UiPath) with at least one RPA certification
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field is preferred
- Skills in programming/developing client-based or web-based software solutions
Note: The client will not be providing work sponsorship
Job Type: Full-time