Westlake, OH. Posted 06-22-17
The QA Analyst is responsible for ensuring the applications meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance for manufacturing.
- Works under direct supervision and mentoring. This position reports to the Application Support Manager and may be supervised by senior team members.
- Learns business processes supported by the application solution.
- Completes testing tasks on time and within the standards prescribed by the team.
- Contributes to the team effort as needed through testing, configuration, documentation, and hands-on support.
- Works within a variety of technical areas (web, database, desktop, system integration) using modern technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field preferred.
- 1+ year of programming experience with C# or similar object-oriented language or 1+ year of testing experience in a .NET web application environment.
- 2-5 within manual testing
- Familiar with testing concepts such as regression testing, unit testing, and automated testing.
- PC literacy, including working knowledge of desktop applications (e.g., Microsoft Office, e-mail, etc.).
- Familiar with productivity applications such as Google Docs/Sheets.
- Ability to be self-managed.
- Ability to communicate across a mix of operations and technical conversations.
- Aptitude to work across the gamut of users, projects and technologies.
- A desire to be part of a true team, participating and contributing with peers.
- Requires proactive problem solving and troubleshooting/diagnostic skills.