Glendale, CA. Posted 22 days ago
· Job Role: QA Tester
· Location: Glendale, CA
· Duration: 6 months contract
· Rate: $market All inclusive
· 10 years of experience in automation using Selenium & Appium.
· Experience in building Keyword-Driven & Hybrid Frameworks using Selenium WebDriver/RC, TestNG.
· Experience in building test scripts for test automation framework.
· Possess thorough technical, analytical and operational knowledge within the QA area
· Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source; coordinate activities with overall development team, monitoring and reporting on problem resolution.
· Expert in using Java as client library for Selenium and WebDriver to design and developed Automation test Framework using Junit and TestNG.
· Experience in using Maven and POM to help manage project’s build, report and documentation across the network.
· Experience in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with Maven.
· Maintain schedules and coordinates activities for project efforts while maintaining high quality execution; identifying task dependencies, test schedules, utilization of test environments.
· Ensure that the proper coding guidelines/standards are identified and communicated effectively with the team
· Hands on experience in identifying the automation requirements.
· Document test procedures to ensure repeatability and compliance with standards
· Collect and report test results through various metrics reporting tools and communicating to key stakeholders on a regular basis.
· Ability to share and communicate ideas both verbally and in writing to staff, business sponsors, managers, and technical resources in clear concise language that is appropriate to the target audience.
· Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.