San Antonio, TX. Posted 5 months ago
2 roles open
Prefer locals and Independent resources
Provide senior project management leadership and direction of large critical projects
• PMP AND CSM certified (have 2 roles and need to be certified)
• Manage IT projects of all sizes and complexities. Strong agile experience.
• Participate and/or lead quality team efforts to continuously improve processes and methodologies resulting in improved IT efficiency and project delivery in terms of time, budget and customer satisfaction.
• Provide project management guidance and governance for IT related projects by monitoring project activities, ensuring appropriate escalation and reporting of timeline status, risk assessment and budget variance.
• Establish, maintain and communicate best practices around project management technique
• Develop and maintain project plans for various IT related projects
• Manage issue tracking and resolution for IT projects
• Manage project resource scheduling and participate in overall resource scheduling activities
• Facilitate cross-functional project team meetings and discussions ensuring appropriate participation, team focus on objectives and documentation and communication of agreements and conclusions.
• Establish communication plans for projects and ensure adherence to those plans maintaining appropriate communication to all project constituents and stakeholders.
• Ensure adherence to established project management methodologies and best practices.
• Other duties as assigned.