Jersey City, NJ. Posted 7 months ago
Resource Informatics Group Inc
400 E Royal Lane
10 - 11 Years
Any Work Permit encouraged to apply
Job Title: Project Manager
Duration: Full Time
Location: Toronto/ Jersey City, NJ
- Assess and advise on improving process and methodologies of current program and project management implications throughout projects" timelines; including development of strategies, readiness assessment, development of training and communications.
- Works with project managers to identify redundancies and duplications of efforts across projects and eliminate. Acts as mentor to project managers. Able to motivate project managers to build cooperative work teams. Able to identify, develop, and direct team members strengths, technological resources and organizational processes to build teams.
- Advanced in the use of project management software/ concepts. Comprehensive knowledge of business units functions. Strong communication skills to work with senior management to deliver requirements.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, quality management, and organizational skills. Comprehensive understanding of project management theory and team dynamics. Proven ability to effectively collaborate with others, initiate action and adapt to change.
- Proven ability to make tough decisions and accept challenging assignments. Demonstrated ability to accurately estimate costs and develop and implement project plans within budgetary guidelines.
Project Management Readiness Assessment Communications Redundancies Motivate Team Members Organizational Project Management Software Comprehensive Business Units Team Dynamics Proven Ability Demonstrated Ability Project Plans Cooperative Communication Skills Senior Management Quality Management Organizational Skills Analytical Problem Solving