Brooklyn, NY. Posted 25 days ago
Initially Business Analyst then he turned to Project Manager then Scrum Master.
• Perform Planning and implementation – project Manager Role
• Lead planning and/or implementation of applications & participate in the design and/or testing phases – project manager and Business Analyst role.
• Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements – Project Manager role.
• Assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas – Scrum Master Role
• Provide Management Reporting and Information dissemination – project Manager Role
• Develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary - Scrum Master Role
• Prioritize and organize the user stories into weekly sprints and conduct daily scrums to track progress - Scrum Master Role
• Provide weekly status to the PMO and all relevant stakeholders - project Manager Role
• Minimum 7 Years’ Experience with Project Management and Agile Development Methodologies
• Minimum 7 Years’ Experience in SCRUM methodology
• Minimum 7 Years’ Experience in Functional Business Analysis
• Minimum 7 Years’ Experience in Planning and execution of sprint delivery.