.Net Web Application Developer - Mid level - CTH role - Partial Remote
Galveston, TX. Posted 09-27-18
Role: Full Stack ASP.NET Web Application Developer – Mid level role
Location: Galveston, TX
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: $market All Inclusive
***Work with a dynamic team and be involved with working with cutting-edge technology. You will have training on areas that are needed, such as, ASP.NET Core
Must have skills/Mandatory: C#.net, MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server, HTML, CSS, Windows Workflow Foundation, and DevExpress controls , .Net Core
MAJOR DUTIES / CRITICAL TASKS:
- Develop software application and associated processes using the Microsoft stack.
- Manage software projects through the development life cycle.
- Supervises performance measurements and evaluation of software systems.
- Determines and direct software performance improvement activities.
- Work with the academic enterprise to develop and implement productivity software applications.
- Plans and supervises training of systems software personnel.
- Adheres to internal controls established for the department.
- Performs related duties as required.
- 3+ years of solid programming experience with ASP.NET / C#.net and SQL Server
- 1-2 years of experience working for an academic institution
- Must have experience building web applications using ASP.Net/MVC and Entity Framework
- Must have experience developing web services
- Must have experience with mocking and dependency injection frameworks
- Must have experience with unit testing
- Should be able to design and develop databases for large applications
- Must have experience in various Design patterns & Object Oriented Programming principles (OOPS)
- Must have worked in Team Foundation Server & followed SCRUM methodology for agile development.
- Must have experience managing the complete life-cycle of software projects.
- Experience with DevExpress framework a plus
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field and three years of experience.
- Full life cycle software development experience including technical analysis and estimation
- Experience developing software-as-a-service and business applications
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to perform in a small team environment