.Net Full stack Developer - W2 positions- Multiple roles
Galveston, TX. Posted 6 months ago
We have a multiple needs with our client in Houston, Galveston, TX area. Our client is willing to consider to EAD folks as well. Please apply ASAP. Must be willing to work on our W2. Preferring local resources. Thank you !!
Role: Full Stack ASP.NET Web Application Developer – Mid level role
Location: Galveston, TX
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: $market All Inclusive
***Work with a dynamic team and be involved with working with cutting-edge technology. You will have training on areas that are needed, such as, ASP.NET Core!
Must have skills/Mandatory: C#.net, MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server, HTML, CSS, Windows Workflow Foundation, and DevExpress controls
MAJOR DUTIES / CRITICAL TASKS:
- Develop software application and associated processes using the Microsoft stack.
- Manage software projects through the development life cycle.
- Supervises performance measurements and evaluation of software systems.
- Determines and direct software performance improvement activities.
- Work with the academic enterprise to develop and implement productivity software applications.
- Plans and supervises training of systems software personnel.
- Adheres to internal controls established for the department.
- Performs related duties as required.
- 3+ years of solid programming experience with ASP.NET/ C#.net and SQL Server
- 1-2 years of experience working for an academic institution
- Must have experience building web applications using ASP.Net/MVC and Entity Framework
- Must have experience developing web services
- Must have experience with mocking and dependency injection frameworks
- Must have experience with unit testing
- Should be able to design and develop databases for large applications
- Must have experience in various Design patterns & Object Oriented Programming principles (OOPS)
- Must have worked in Team Foundation Server & followed SCRUM methodology for agile development.
- Must have experience managing the complete life-cycle of software projects.
- Experience with DevExpress framework a plus
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field and three years of experience.
- Full life cycle software development experience including technical analysis and estimation
- Experience developing software-as-a-service and business applications
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to perform in a small team environment
Title: .Net/SQL Reports Developer
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6 Months , possible extension
- Programmer that can help with the overflow and support in all areas.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a programming capacity
- Strong SSRS reporting experience
- .NET development - GitHub for code management
- SQL Server
o write stored procedures
o modify views
o modify tables
- Crystal Reports - nice to have but not required
- Classic ASP - nice to have but not required
This contractor will be filling in for the back log of requests. They will also be working on several different project .NET projects. The most current immediate need is converting an application from Access to SSRS reports