MS Dynamics On-line Architect
Morrisville, NC. Posted 7 months ago
Role: MS Dynamics On-line Architect
Location: Morrisville, NC
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: $market All Inclusive
- As a MS Dynamics 365 On-line Architect, you will partner with Dev -Engineering teams & UX designers to build cloud-based services sales & delivery platforms.
- Individual must specialize in application architecture using MS Dynamics CRM and .NET Framework.
- "Fast-follow” mentality to bring in industry trends & practices, latest framework that both fit the needs of the business requirements (current and potential future state)
- Defining standardized approach to programming and identify cross functional inter-dependencies Identifying means for reusing architecture through pre-development / design approach Able to take abstract and business concepts and produce rapid prototypes
- Create and modify dynamics CRM extensions to interface with other systems via message queues and web services
- Guide a team of developers on high-level concepts and act as liaison between business & developers Identify the tools and techniques needed to produce scalable and reliable architectures, from continuous delivery and DevOps to Micro Services
- Should be aware of organization-wide tools and applications for interactivity purpose "See the big picture:” existing state to future state and beyond scope
- Experience in Mobile platform architecture and highly scalable solutions deployed on public cloud
- Bachelors in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of experience in architecture or relevant technology discipline ,including
- 3 years software development and/or system architecture Experience with defining and implementing release process