Mobile (IOS) Architect
Seattle, WA. Posted 4 months ago
· 10+ years of experience in software development.
· 5 years of experience in Mobile Application Development.
· Gathering technical requirements for the implementation of solutions in the mobile application development space. mobile methods, quality development frameworks.
· Create architecture deliverables for the mobile domain that supports the strategic direction for the enterprise.
· Establish collaborative and productive relationships with business partners and stakeholders, product and delivery teams, vendors and other supporting teams.
· Hands-on experience in Design, Architecting and Developing Native Mobile Applications across iOS
· Should have a broad level of skills in architecting solutions including mobile, web, integration middleware, database & data warehouse, front-end technology & framework and security
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Solution architecture for products on mobile platform.
· Modeling complex solutions with a view to the implementation of product integration.
· Responsible for the solution architecture as well as for the selection of technologies.
· Architect mobile applications for mobile platforms, including iPhone/iPad etc.
· Lead development efforts on native mobile apps across different iOS platforms.
· Define, analyze and document Enterprise Mobility Architecture.
· Create technical documents like architecture views, technology architecture blueprints and design specifications.
· Strong written and oral English communication skills