Level 3 Computer Technician
Kelly OCG is currently seeking a Level 3 or Level 4 Computer Technician for one of our top semiconductor customers in Folsom, CA!
Seasoned Lab Technician has 3-5 years technical education and experience. Completed technical education and experience. Requires little technical training. High problem solving skills: proposes solutions and effective approved solution implementation. Self-directed and self-starter with experienced and effective communication and teamwork skills.
• Prepare and maintain system components and sub-assemblies such as boards, test cards, end point devices and mechanical assemblies with little assistance from a higher-level technician.
• Build systems with hardware and software following customer specification configurations
• Read, understand, and follow test documentation
• Start and stop test execution (manual and automated)
• Diagnose a failure, record results and all required information with little assistance from a higher-level technician.
• Diagnose root cause component (FW, BIOS, GbE, HW, SW)
• Assists in layout changes in the lab by rewiring configuration and assist in machine placements including attach leads with little assistance from a higher-level technician.
• Assist in volume equipment upgrades, testing and readiness tasks including lab space alterations, equipment allocation/placement with little assistance from a higher-level technician.
• Maintain and update execution platforms, debug platforms, software replication stations, database servers, PCs, etc. with little assistance from a higher-level technician.
• Scripting Support:
o Create some basic batch/PowerShell/bash script files for feature enabling efforts, also run/edit/modify Python scripts for debug support with little assistance from a higher-level technician.
o Modify temperature and voltage scripts to support new platforms with minimal assistance from a higher-level technician.
o Python commands execution and events sequence with minimal assistance from a higher-level technician.
o Run and debug new automation scripts, modify or update as needed for new project enabling and debug efforts with little assistance from a higher-level technician.
o Team should maintain automation script knowledge of Python, AutoIt, Batch, PowerShell
Compensation is $23 - $25/hour. This position comes with benefits.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.