Nashville, TN. Posted 2 years ago
Resource Informatics Group Inc
400 E Royal Lane
Java Application Development
7 - 15 Years
Any Work Permit encouraged to apply
Position: Java/J2EE Developer
Location: Nashville, TN
Duration: 12 Months w/ possibility of extension
- Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software and specialized utility programs utilizing software packages.
- Responsible for designing software or customizing software for IT and customer use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent training required.
- 5-7 years minimum related experience required.
- Strong knowledge in Java J2EE with Spring and Hibernate framework.
- Preferred to have Mobile Development experience both front-end and back-end experience.
- Preferred Agile Workflow and Rally tool experience.
- Strong knowledge of SOAP and REST-ful web services.
- Working knowledge of Oracle, PL/SQL.
- Exercises independent judgment with direction from supervisor.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills (Required).
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- Design, build, or maintain websites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools and digital media.
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and correct problems.
- Evaluate code to ensure it is valid, meets industry standards and is compatible with devices or operation systems.
- Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts develop content criteria or choose solutions.
- Angular (5 Yrs.), Front end HTML (5 Yrs.), Java/J2EE Technologies (5 Yrs.), jQuery (5 Yrs.), JSP (5 Yrs.), Mobile Application Development (5 Yrs.), SOAP (5 Yrs.).