Java Full Stack Lead
San Francisco, CA. Posted 03-06-18
Java Application Development
10 - 12 Years
Any Work Permit encouraged to apply
Corp To Corp
Java Full Stack Leads with 10-12 years
Location: SFO, California
- Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Work with application developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future operational data analysis goals. Recommend modern technology stacks to meet those goals and help engineering teams migrate towards their use.
- Collaborate with the customer"s operations and technology leadership on the future analytic goals of the organization, and design a technical architecture to meet those goals. Participate in configuring the architecture, and advise engineering teams on its efficient use.
- Lead a workstream or act as a team lead and manage non-complex components of the work plan/project.
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within project scope.
- Minimum 10 years of software engineering experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
- Specific technology skills include
- 2+ years with Angular or React
- NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with DevOps principles
- Container experience, e.g. Docker
- Cloud experience, e.g. AWS or Azure
- Experience designing, building and maintaining high performance and scalable web solutions
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be open to travel.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams.
- Experience with authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.