Java Full Stack Architect
San Francisco, CA. Posted 9 months ago
Java Full Stack Architects with 12-15 years
Location: SFO, California
We are looking for a Full Stack Application Architect/Developer to assist in the definition of the application architecture for the web, mobile, and other customer interaction banking applications. This role would set strategy and provide hands-on development to build capabilities and maintain the existing applications. This person would also guide the development of the next generation of mobile banking. The right individual for this role must be capable of building applications in modern development tools such as; Java, Clojure, Scala, Node.js, IOS, Android, or Python. You should have some practical knowledge of Domain Driven Design and Micro-services. Experience with Containers and/or Lambda functions and cloud architectures is a must. You should be comfortable with application patterns, application coding based on design and specifications, and also be comfortable working with application protocols such as JSON RPC, SOAP, ReST and single page architectures. The candidate must have been a top-notch developer committed to becoming an integral part of, and foster growth within our development team. You will want to contribute and be part of the Continuous Delivery and DevOps culture. This person would help lead the development, implementation, and support of individual applications, including analysis, detailed design, development/coding, testing and implementation of the components.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Working with the architects and development lead, documents and develops best practices for development, and deployment of applications, and works with members to foster growth within the team.
- Provides technical guidance to less experienced developers
- Reviews and/or certifies code of others (pull requests)
- Develops programming guidelines/standards and makes them accessible to other programmers
- Drives the technical application architecture and development requirements
- Demonstrated experience with defining application architectures in the distributed cloud environment.
- Experience in highly-secured online environments that use n-tier designs and extensive firewalling to enhance security.
- 5-10 years of experience in one or more of the following: Java (Clojure/Scala), Node.js, IOS (Swift), Android, Ruby or Python
- 2 + years of experience with Angular or React
- 2+ years of experience with AWS services such as ECS, Lambdas, API Gateway, Cloud Formation, IAM.
- Experience with distributed cloud architecture and implementations.
- Experience with Doman Driven Design and CQRS/ES.
- Some exposure with Wiremock, JUnit/Mockito/Assert4J, JMS/MQ, Functional Reactive/ Lambdas/Streams.
- Experience with Docker and Docker Compose.
- Experience with Agile/Jira/Confluence/HipChat/Slack, Jenkins/Cobertura/PMD/FindBugs.
- Bachelor’s degree or 10-15 years IT Experience in lieu of Degree
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 8:00-5:00
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday