Irvine, CA. Posted 8 months ago
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Irvine, CA
Duration: 6 months (with possible extension)
Interview process: Telephonic and SKYPE/Inperson
Job Type: Full-time
LinkedIn Id (Must have LinkedIn profile):
We are looking candidates who works on W2 only (US Citizens, Green-card & H1B Transfers)
Local or nearby candidates will be given first preference.
Need 8+ years" experience on Development
Roles and Responsibility:
• 75% time spent developing code.
• Responsible for the technical integrity of our Applications.
• Analysis and estimation of future work impacting our team.
• Works closely with the Scrum Master to break down complex Features/Stories into well understood and achievable tasks.
• Partner with Architects on the design and architecture for our team"s deliverables.
• Work closely with BA/QA team members to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.
• Be an active developer and contributor to the team’s delivery. Take the lead on solving and implementing difficult technology challenges and drive our team to successful delivery.
• Ensure development quality is being tracked and improved using techniques like Unit Testing and Peer Review.
• Cultivate and introduce (where appropriate) Agile engineering practices including: Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development.
• Mentor team members to progress their technical and professional skills.
• Java – Expert-level implementation skills with Java and J2EE.
• Spring – Expert-level implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework, SpringBoot, Spring JMS, Spring Security, Spring Data and Spring Integration.
• TDD – Must have practical experience with unit testing with Junit/Mockito.
• Services – Experience in building highly scalable services (SOAP and REST)
• Database – Experience with Hibernate. Proficient in Oracle/SQL.
• Application Servers – Broad understanding of Apache Tomcat.
• General – Comfortable with fundamental web/internet/cloud/AWS technologies.
• UI - Comfortable in using frameworks like jQuery, jQuery UI, Bootstrap, NodeJs, ReactJs, AngularJs
• Event Processing - Comfortable with Scala, SpringCloud
• Messaging – Comfortable with MQ, Kafka, SpringBatch
• Continuous Integration & Delivery – Experience automating builds & deployments with Maven using CI Servers like Jenkins/Hudson, GoCD, Chef, Dockr.
• Web – comfortable with building modern web applications using frameworks like jQuery, jQuery UI, and Bootstrap.