Texas City, TX. Posted 12 months ago
Java Application Development
7 - 10 Years
Any Work Permit encouraged to apply
- Responsible for problem resolution with an existing suite of applications in a production environment.
- Troubleshoot production and perform defect resolution according to a structured Agile process, including issue identification, determining potential solutions, and following the solution through to successful completion.
- Code, perform automated unit test, document all solutions as assigned to them.
- Support the entire lifecycle of the promotion to production process.
- Review and advise on code created from other team members, and mentor junior associates.
- Responsible for a leadership role for managing the customer and any issues.
- 7-10 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Core Java, JEE technologies
- Solid OOD/OOP foundation with experience in UML diagramming and design documentation
Thorough understanding of established application design frameworks/pattern
core java jee technologies oop uml documentation problem resolution production environment production agile process including issue identification team members managing application design frameworks/pattern