Seattle, WA. Posted 08-16-17
Resource Informatics Group Inc
Java Application Development
7 - 10 Years
Any Work Permit encouraged to apply
Corp To Corp
- Responsible for problem resolution with an existing suite of applications in a production environment.
- Troubleshoot production and perform defect resolution according to a structured Agile process, including issue identification, determining potential solutions, and following the solution through to successful completion.
- Code, perform automated unit test, document all solutions as assigned to them.
- Support the entire lifecycle of the promotion to production process.
- Review and advise on code created from other team members, and mentor junior associates.
- Responsible for a leadership role for managing the customer and any issues.
- 7-10 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Core Java, JEE technologies
- Solid OOD/OOP foundation with experience in UML diagramming and design documentation
Thorough understanding of established application design frameworks/patterns
agile process application design frameworks/patterns core java documentation including issue identification jee technologies oop problem resolution production production environment team members uml