Irvine, CA. Posted 10 months ago
Title: Java Architect
Employment Type: Full Time Employment
Location: Irvine, CA
- Angular 5
- Java Spring 5
Activities to perform/Responsibilities:
- Understanding the requirements
- Formulating the design
- Communicating the architecture
- Supporting the developers
- Verifying the implementation
- Lead the team to deliver on time and code quality agreed (code best practices, guidelines).
- Co-Responsible for what the team is delivering.
- Responsible to detect risk and issues early on sprints and escalate to the Scrum master & client.
- Guide the team technically, for deliverables and team growth.
- Maintain open communication with the client on technical matters.
- Responsible for determine improvements that need to be applied to all the team and communicate them to client.
- Validate deployment requirements.
- Responsible of the Development strategy.
- Promote synergy on the team.
- Fluent Communication
- Open to others ideas
- Good listener
- Focus on milestones
- Fast to learn new technologies