IT Network manager
San Jose, CA. Posted 8 months ago
• Minimum of 8 - 10 years in IT network operations.
• Advanced knowledge in Enterprise architecture, infrastructure deployments and solutions design
• Strong hands-on experience in implementing, administering, and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including: firewalls, routers, switches, and load balancers
• Extensive hand experience in EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, and MPLS, and other routing protocols.
• Working experience with High availability Data Center design experience and big data models.
• Experience and understanding in capacity sharing in a compute environment. Understanding of Database architectures and designs
• Strong knowledge of Wireless Technologies
• Experience in designing and supporting wireless in dense environments
• Experience in monitoring tools (commercial or otherwise)
• Experience working within the requirements of a change management system.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and manage multiple projects.
• Strong organization skills and professional demeanor. Ability to work under pressure and manage difficult situations.
• BS degree in CS, MIS, or equivalent experience