Los Angeles, CA. Posted 4 months ago
Los Angeles, CA
6 months Contract
Senior Salesforce Integration specialist
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes, and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Extensive experience and Knowledge of integration standards/ technologies including SOA, XML, JMS, API Management technologies. Experience on building SOAP,REST based interfaces is required
- Experience of working with tools like Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, Informatica is preferable.
- Proven experience designing integration data mappings.
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
Customer is starting a multi million $ project and we are trying to position this guy as part of that engagement so soft skills will also be key.
Email resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org