The Center for Disability Services offers hope, innovation and achievement to the people we support.
For 75 years, we have been one of upstate New York’s largest providers of programs and services for individuals who have disabilities. Many of the innovative programs and vital services that we offer are not available elsewhere.
The HR department at The Center supports all 2500+ employees and the programs where they work. We have a team of over 20 HR professionals based at our offices at 314 South Manning Blvd in Albany.
We are seeking an HRIS Specialist, a technology super-user, who is looking to apply that knowledge in a project management role where you would serve as a subject matter expert and lead projects to enhance existing solutions or implement new ones! This position is part of Human Resources and will work closely with IT.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with four (4) years of experience using an HR Data system (e.g. Lawson/Infor, SAP HCM, PeopleSoft, ADP, UltiPro, Kronos)
- Related Certifications/Accreditations (e.g. Project Management, SuccessFactors SFX, PHR/SHRM-CP)
- Project Management and/or HRIS specialist or analyst experience
- Relational database experience (i.e. MS Access or similar) with the ability to create tables, complex queries and reports from multiple sources of data
- Excellent verbal and written skills necessary in order to communicate intricate job-related processes
- Bachelor’s degree with two (2) years of experience using an HR Data system
- One (1) year of experience working on a project team in a leadership capacity
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Ability to interact professionally with employees at all levels of the organization
At The Center for Disability Services, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and the people we support. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any protected class of job applicant or employee in our employment practices.
Job Type: Full-time