Hana Cloud Integration (HCI) Developer
Charlotte, NC. Posted 7 months ago
Please email resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Hana Cloud Integration (HCI) Developer
Duration: 3-6 months
Location: Charlotte, NC
- Deep technical expertise in SAP Cloud Platform Integration (HCI).
- Strong hands on experience in developing custom Interfaces with SAP Cloud Integration (HCI) along with configuring standard content for Cloud Solutions (SuccessFactors, C4C)
- Experienced in developing custom I-Flow in HCI with SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Oversee HCI technical tasks and Teach HCI I-Flow development to internal staff as part of project assignments.
- Able to work in a fast-paced Agile development environment.
- Excellent software development skills in Java, good understanding of JAVA J2EE, Rest and SOAP based web services.
- Provide support for technical requirements gathering, analysis of system landscapes, technical design, and development of interfaces.
- Self-starter able to work independently on design, build and test activities with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact remotely and in person with technical and business teams from multiple geographical locations
Aspire IT Consulting Inc.